Wednesday 29 August 2012

Wet wet wet

Our day off and its pouring- has been all day. So we are in the shed trying to sort out and book our hotels for Thailand. I must admit I am feeling pretty excited. We have decided to spend 4 nights in Bangkok so we can visit the Temples and shop, then fly to Chiang Mai for 5 days in the North just to sight see and experience the North Thai food and culture. Then get a taxi from Bangkok to Koh Samui for 11 days to experience the beach. Then back to Bangkok for a final couple of nights before we fly home. The best bit is that I can do all my Christmas shopping there. So be warned friends, I guess you will all be getting a Buddha for Christmas! 
In the meantime we are preparing for a busy week in the shop before we head down to Glastonbury for a couple of days and meet up with Emma at Lyme Regis where we can hunt for fossils and catch up. Then we have a couple of days at home before we head out to Spain for 10 days so that I can attend the physical meduimship course, complete with seances. Cant wait for that either !! Oh and somewhere in amongst that I have a check up with the Oncologist. Phew.
Its great being back doing my therapies, really enjoying doing the Bars and getting good feedback. I also had a Reiki session with one of my old customers who is elderly. She loved it and floated out of the shop after saying that she got a really strong scent of flowers from somewhere. I think that as I was thinking of Bali she got the smell of the Melukat flowers as she said she had no idea what the flowers could be. Isnt it great when two people can link up psychically. Such a great experience I had forgotten how lovely it can be. I would add though that my Reiki energy feels much stronger, I think my experiences in Bali ramped that up. Have also been contacted by a lady who wants to become a Reiki Master - no idea when I can fit that in, although I have tentively suggested October.  My most popular therapy is massage, typical when thats the one I really want to break away from. I just have to get it across to people that energy work is as good if not better than massage.........


 

No comments:

Post a Comment