Saturday 16 June 2012

Back Home

We are home for 1 day before we set off to Manchester to see the Dalai Lama. I will be attending the 2 days teaching he is doing and Dennis will attend the public talk. I am really looking forward to it and will update my findings later.  Morocco turned out ok in the end. We found a really good restaurant that also served alcohol so I was happy. The weather was amazing, hot during the day and cool at night. Which means you do get a good nights sleep. It was a good rest for Dennis and a really good opportunity for me to reflect on my Bali trip. So many things happened there and I guess I needed time to get my head around my feelings about it. I do feel a change has occurred- apart from my eyes being bluer than before ( isnt that weird)? I feel part of a very large family, spiritually I mean. I also feel more settled in that I can now see a way forward. I think the ceremony on the beach, leaving the big C there was a really good idea. Somehow it just brought everything together, and drew a line under it all. I really do feel re- born, my spirit has been lifted and I am ready to share it all. Life is for living and I fully intend to do as much of that as I can.
 I am restarting my therapies- a new room is being created in the shop. However I am going to concentrate on the spiritual aspect of my therapies as I now feel more than ever that is my path. So I will offer Reiki, Crystal Healing, Meditation Tuition, Bars Therapy, and Ear Candling. I also intend to write some more, particularly on my experiences in Bali.  I am also volunteering for the Pink Rose Suite and will hopefully become a contact for women newly diagnosed with Breast Cancer.  I will speak to those that ask to speak to someone who has gone through the experience. I have to see a psychologist first and get a bit a training, but I am looking forward to helping as I know how frightening it all is when first diagnosed and how isolated you feel.  Even with the support of all my good friends, it really helped me when I spoke to Angela who had been through it and survived, it was good to be able to ask her all the questions I felt too silly to ask the medical people. This is my way of giving something back, so I hope I am able to do it justice.
Anyhow better go and sort packing, I have a date with his Holiness....

No comments:

Post a Comment