Friday 13 April 2012

Past Life Regression

Ok guys here it is.
As you know I felt quite skeptical about being hypnotised, let alone trust anything that came through. However bear with me and humour me for a bit.  Peter Wall the hypnotist is a nice chap very jolly. He explained that I would be aware of everything that was happening and that should an experience become too much, he would get me out of there if I gave the signal. However he said that he would try to ensure that my regression would go to a very happy time.
We settled down in big squashy chairs, he gave me headphones with a mike to wear ( it was all recorded) and he began by talking to me, telling me to relax, and that we were going on a journey. Halfway through this  I started to feel a little niggle under my ribs, you know how it is. You feel a little uncomfortable but nothing a little shuffle wont fix. At this point I was convinced it was not working.  Down, down we went until he said at last ' 3 more steps and the last will take you onto grass' as my foot touched the grass, the niggle disapeared, as he took me through the final stages my body no longer existed, then it began. I was in a room filled with old style wood furniture. When Peter asked me I told him I was wearing a grey dress. I was also wearing white stockings and black shoes. My head was covered in some sort of wimple thing. When he asked, I told him I was quite small - 7 years old. He asked me to go to the window and I saw a huge ornate garden filled with hedges cut into animals and shapes, like the formal gardens we see at old houses today. He then said we should go outside, I felt I was not allowed to go out and when we did get outside I found myself crying and saying I was frightened. The thing is ' I' really was frightened. Under further questioning by Peter ' I' revealed my name was Anne, I did not belong in the house, if fact I was brought here by carriage in the middle of the night from London. I felt that no one here liked me. I spent a lot of time on my own- although a had a teacher and could read and write. I was able to tell Peter the year was 1566! Peter asked me what my surname was. I 'knew' I could/ should not tell him.  He told me to ask one of the gardeners as they would know. I was really afraid to ask and when I did they just said 'go back inside miss Annie' . Peter asked about my parents, I said my mothers name was Mary, my fathers John. He asked if my mother was pretty and what colour hair she had. It was auburn. As was mine.  He asked if my house was big I said I thought it was bigger than the one I'm in now. He asked if I was important, I said I didnt feel important but I felt that the servants and everyone else here thought I was. All through this I felt very sad and lonely. I told him that I believed that either myself or my family had done something wrong and that was why I was here. Although I didnt know what. ( Inside I felt it was something to do with religion, but again felt I should not say it.! ) He asked if I had a title. I said yes it was Lady, but no one here called me that and I did not speak about it. He then insisted that if I asked the gardeners again what my surname was they would have to tell me. So I asked again, I told him it began with 'H' but when the time came I said Hargreaves but inside I felt I was lying, although I have no idea what it really was. I just felt it had been told to me over and over again not to tell, on pain of death. It was that important! He then took me back to ' the bridge' . I stepped on as Anne but stepped off as Bronia. Then he took me back over the bridge and when he snapped his fingers I was a 14 year old boy fishing in the river Trent in 1918. My name was Jack Turner and I lived in Bawtry ( about 30 miles away from where we are now) I told Peter school had finished for the day and I was fishing for fun with an old rod. Dressed in boots and old trousers wearing a hat because it was a sunny day with lots of flies. I told him I didnt like girls as they laughed at me and my other friends in my gang and that we enjoyed riding down the hill in the village on our bikes.  He asked me what I wanted to do when I left school and I said that I wanted to be a carpenter as I was not good at lessons. He then said should we go back to my house, once there I gutted and cleaned the fish for my mother called Lucy. My father, Fred was away at war, in France but he would soon be coming home and I couldnt wait to hear his adventures.  ( I felt really happy through all this and very sure of myself, although I felt I was a slow learner)  He then said we should go back to the bridge and before we went over he asked me who he was and was I not afraid to speak to a stranger, I said no of course not I'm a big boy! Back over the bridge I was around in no time.
Once home I listened again to the tape, when Ann cried I did too, it still hurt. You can hear the unhappiness in her voice. Jack was a different feeling alltogether, very self assured. When Dennis listened he said it hardly sounds like me. When I' m Ann I very unsure and timid.
Anyhow true to form I  decided to put both names in Google. Not much for Ann although I did find a John Hargreaves in 1566. However Jack Turner in Bawtry brought a bit more. There are a lot of Turners in Bawtry and I have found Jack Turner on a WW2 war memorial in a place called Rossington. This is the next village up from Bawtry on the A638 maybe 10 miles away !!  OMG I was spooked. I couldnt understand how I could be alive in 1918 and then again in 1959. If however I died in WW2 it becomes more plausible, even though it seems a quick turnaround!.
Dennis and I are going to Bawtry at some point to clarify this as this is not going to go away without further research and it has left both of us with a lot on unanswered questions, and me a little spooked.
As a footnote- For quite a few years, and really upto when I moved into this house I had frequent night terrors. I would be screaming, calling Dennis for help. I never knew why but always felt in incredible life threatening danger. Last night for the first time in a very long time, that dream returned, was that Ann, Dennis says he thinks its more likely Jack.  Whatever, whoever, I pray that was a one off. .....  Off to Scarborough tomorrow on Meditation Teaches course !

No comments:

Post a Comment