Thursday 22 March 2012

Great weekend coming ....

What a busy week. Did two sessions in the shop this week as one of the girls was off. Then getting prepared for this coming weekend when two of my  dear 'woo woo' friends are coming to get attuned to Reiki second degree. I started by revising my Reiki manual and making a few changes- mostly additions. Then I gave Dennis the Reiki two attunement ( as practise for me- well thats what I told him, plus a psychic attunement I came across in my SOL).
Also we've spent a load of time out in the garden as the weathers been fab. And some down time in my newly revamped shed. I so love my shed and the new stuff from Nepal and India looks so much at home. It really is evolving into a meditation and healing shed. I feel so light when I'm in there. Any negative stuff from last year is well gone. I have Smudged, Reiki'ied and Tibetan Singing Bowled it well into the past and this weekend will also move the energy forward. Cant wait to meet up with my friends again, we've all so much to catch up on. I'm not sure how we will fit it all into a couple of days, but I know we will just pick up from where we left off last time. We always do. No awkardness or silence, we just carry on from the last time. Isnt that great?  But before that I have an appointment at the hospital tomorrow at 11, this one is with Jenny my consultant to discuss my reconstruction. Well you all know where I stand on that. And I know Jenny and her team will be ok about it too as it is my decision. The only query is on how long this temporary implant can stay in. So that will be the deciding factor I suppose. Not stressing about it, but will be more able to make an informed decision once I have the full info. Then later Emma and Suzi will arrive and the fun will begin. Saturday shall be taken up with Reiki two, then into Cleethorpes for a Thai meal and some serious catching up ....

No comments:

Post a Comment