Tuesday 4 October 2011

Moan moan

Still feeling pretty knackered. Got to the hospital yesterday for my blood test. Pleased to report the nurse got to the vein on first attempt ( thankfully) . But after that I just had to get home. My energy level sank to nothing.  I dont understand why I feel no improvment. Dennis keeps reminding me its only just over two weeks since last chemo and I had the complication of the infection. Its just that I was so hoping to be up and back into everything, this is such a set back.  I have an appointment at the Odyssey Centre this afternoon, maybe that will help to kick start my recovery. Am also taking a high vitamin supplement with antioxidant in the hope that it will have some effect. I have also planned a trip to Matlock via Chesterfield this Thursday- thankfully Den has changed his day off so he can drive me, otherwise at this stage I would have to cancel. Its so bloody frustrating !! I do not like feeling like this, I am useless at the moment and gettin concerned about how much longer it will last.  Really it is getting too much now.
Physically I have noticed my fingernails have developed brown patches over the last couple of days and my fingertips are numb and tingly at the same time. An obvious sign that the chemo hasnt done with me yet. So why am I moaning, it all makes sense doesnt it. Its all a matter of time.  I just need to pull myself together and stop feeling sorry for myself. Just wish I had the energy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment