Wednesday 11 January 2012

Got the decorators in .....

Tradesmen, God dont they do your head in. My decorator didnt turn up on Monday - he said he couldnt find his keys. Yesterday he was here for 4 hours and he must have spent an hour of that boring me with his life story ! I purposely didnt get the last guy back just for that very reason. Why does the Universe send me these people?? All I want is a couple of rooms painted !!  He said he would be here 2.5 days. At this rate he wont be finished this week! And I have an Electrician coming today to change a couple of lights. I hope they dont get together as it really wont get finished.   And breathe ...
Spent yesterday updating my Reiki and Love Heals manuals, in preparation for my new career. I really enjoyed re- reading them all and adding a few bits. Have to print off some brochures to take over to the Alternative shop in Winterton to see if I can drum up any custom. Working on getting the Cleethorpes Post to do another article about me, just to let people know I am back. Have accepted that the Universe shall decide whats next but am getting bored waiting. I worked in the shop on Monday morning and have decided I shall do that shift from now on. It will give  Dennis some more time off, which I think will do him good, and it wll keep me in touch with the shop and its customers. I quite enjoyed being back, it was as though nothing had happened until a customer came in. Then they obviously wanted to know how I was. They all said how good I looked. And how can you answer that question?  I just said the Buggers gone and now we hope it wont come back. Does that sound negative?........

No comments:

Post a Comment