Wednesday 15 February 2012

Skype

Its OK we are on Skype. Dennis and I spent a few minutes pondering the set up pages and then suddenly there he was on my screen. Isnt technology wonderful. So to make it more realistic he went into the office and I stayed in the kitchen. We had some small talk - but difficult because we had been talking all morning so not much to say. Then I decided to try cyber sex and got my boobs out !! Needless to say it didnt take long as my netbook crashed as my battery ran out. But the few minutes it lasted was fun at least for me, although I do have to say its not all its cracked up to be. Can't comment for Dennis except to say the last words I heard was' oh no are you getting them out again' . Honest, Denise Welch has not got a spot on me.
Spent all of yesterday afternoon designing my new webpage www.broniasandell.co.uk- please dont try to find it as its not live yet. The main reason being I hit the wrong button - story of my life- and it dissapeared. Thankfully after a good nights sleep I was able to find it so hopefully will be ready for weekend.  And of course we are off on Sunday, not a minute to spare at the moment just rushing around trying to get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment