Monday 12 December 2011

Into the unknown

Busy weekend, Kieran came over on Saturday and helped me put all the stuff back into my new kitchen, and then we put up our outside Christmas lights. Yesterday Dennis painted my Welsh dresser cream to fit in with the new look. Lets say it now looks distressed !!

Am trying to get information on a meditation teachers course being held next week. Its something that I would like to do as I have found meditation so helpful. It would be really fun to be able to pass on the ability to others, and another string to my bow ! I am aware that I need to pick myself up and get back to living normally, I just have to decide which road I am to take. At present I would like to be able to teach 'Love Heals', Reiki and of course Meditation. I just really need a venue that I could use. I shall put it out to the Universe and see what it comes back with. As for my other therapies, again its a hard one because I would need a space, having converted mine at the shop back into a sunbed room. And I dont want to commit to full time so renting a room would not work either.  So again I send that out to the Universe. Ah the excitement of the unknown.
Off later for a Reiki session at the Odyssey center with David, looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment