Friday 23 December 2011

So here it is

Last blog before the big day as I am going to the shop with Dennis tomorrow and we will pop into Cleethorpes for a drink when we close. I have a cold which is annoying and also strange. Its funny feeling ill because of something I have picked up. Lately its been because someone has stuck a needle in my arm. Still not complaining, a little cold wont hurt. I am nearly ready for the big day, just got to clean upstairs. I like the house to be clean and ready too. Not that it really matters as its only  me and Den, but its an old habit.
I am waiting for the kitchen company to arrive. They want to take a picture of my kitchen to show potential customers. Well it does look good. Then a quick clean and then ?? Dont know what to do with the rest of my day. Will have to think about that. Suppose I should go out and get the Christmas feeling. Ah time was when this was all a big rush. Funny how times change eh?
Anyway I would take this opportunity to say a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all and heres hoping we all have a great 2012 !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment