Wednesday 7 December 2011

Waiting, waiting. Waiting for the kitchen to get finished, waiting to get our holiday booked, waiting to get ready for Christmas. Patience has never been my strong point. Den is home today and we are going off to Brigg garden center as I want to wander around the Christmas dept, ( Den can have a coffee whilst I'm wandering).  Plus its gets us out of the house, its difficult to get anything done at the moment.  Then tonight as its a pain cooking we are going into Cleethorpes for something to eat.  The kitchen should be finished by Friday- hurray !!

Had a Botox top-up last night so should be frown free for Christmas, which will be a good thing, not that I have anything to frown about. Except the news today has pissed me off. Apparently I have Breast Cancer because I'm overwieght, and drink ( both true), although no-one has mentioned the ammount of hormones I have imbibed over the years, or the ammount of chemicals from foods or cleaning products, or the ammount of stress I have had in the past. No - lets blame it on the wieght and the booze, there my fault. Bastard Cancer !!

No comments:

Post a Comment