Monday 29 August 2011

Bank Holiday

Am enjoying being able to use my pc in my shed, its so much nicer than being indoors. Hoping that I am coming out of the smog now. Went to bed last night at 8pm and didnt get up till 9am, just couldnt stop sleeping, but this one is not so painful as the last one, some pains but no where near as bad - at least not yet. Although fingers and toes are getting  sensitive and my mouth is disgusting.  Hopefully I can pull round quickly now and get back to almost normal and have a couple of good weeks.
Its really funny because some of my hair is coming back. I have a fuzz on the top of my head thats like a very fine baby hair, but my temples are still bare. Anyhow am glad of the fuzz because my head is getting really cold now the weathers cooling down. I have a little woolly hat that Den keeps laughing at ( ok so it looks like a tea cosy) but no kidding I had to wear it in bed last night as my baldy napper was frozen. I am such a style icon eh ??  Sex on legs !! haha.  Anyhow heres to the last bank holiday of the summer enjoy and raise a glass to me and my countdown to September 15th ....

No comments:

Post a Comment