Monday 8 August 2011

What a weekend- not

Feeling pretty weak today. Everything finally caught up with me on Saturday evening, when I developed wracking pains all down my legs and through my back. My mastectomy site is also killing me, really painful.  Spent Sunday backwards and forwards between bed and just trying to get comfy. This morning I feel as though I have been run over by a bus. The pains are not so bad today but my back is killing through in- activity. Trouble is I feel too weak to move but sitting still is making me worse, giving me more pain. Have a bad stomach as well but again thats to be expected. Bloody hell if the Cancer survives this onslaught theres not much point in trying anything else. Today is the closest I,ve come to feeling beaten. Bloody hell two more of these ......

No comments:

Post a Comment