Friday 25 November 2011

Its over

Thank God my treatment is over!! Yippee Hurrah. Cant believe its been going on since March. Now just some follow up appointments, one with the infamous Dr Spensley in 6 weeks and then the Oncologist in January.  And the wait.  The wait to see if I am rid of the devil that invaded my body. It could lurk unseen for weeks, months, years. The Bastard. I have won the battle but not the war. That will rage on, mostly through terrorism, every time I get an ache or a pain I shall be wondering. It will terrorise on a regular basis I suspect, always watching waiting and lurking ready to seize the opportunity to instigate conflict, to inflict terror.

I guess the only one that can control that is me. We are only victims if we allow ourselves to be. It is true that terrorism is in the minds of the perceived victims. It works to break the spirit and the will in an effort to gain power.

One of my friends gave me a slab of concrete when this all started with the words, ' Keep Calm and Carry On'  I guess that now becomes my new Mantra.

On a lighter note and in the spirit of my new found health I had my Botox and fillers done yesterday and have to say look much improved ( counter- terrorism). And to propel myself forward I am attending a beginners class in mediumship tomorrow. It will be great to get back into the saddle so to speak and marks the new beginning quite well I think....

No comments:

Post a Comment