Saturday 10 September 2011

Dread ahead

Lovely busy few days, but I am exhausted. I seem to have no reserve energy at all. Just walking around tires me out. Its very frustrating. My eyes are still watering all the time-  this is a side effect, together with nose bleeds and my tender fingers and toes. Still what can be done?? Nothing apparently but I am told these will go after I have completed the treatment.  Such is the joy of chemo. Last one on Thursday. I do however feel very apprehensive, because the Fatigue will only get worse before it gets better. And I cant help wondering how long it will take to get over it. I already feel as if I have no blood in my veins just water, so the prospect of having to go through it one last time fills me with dread. Anyhow enough with moaning it has to be done. So roll on Thursday and to hell with it!!

Last night of the Proms tonight. Am having a bottle of champers as I listen.This is also another marker for me. Summer is definately over and Autumn is on its way. Actually it is, we have a lot of windy weather approaching, a hurricane from America. We shall have to batten done the hatches.

Saw a lovely picture last night of a meteor going past the Glastonbury Tor- how special is that ?....

No comments:

Post a Comment