Thursday 31 May 2012

Marrekesh express

Ok so here we are - its nearly Diamond Jubilee weekend. Queen Elizabeth has been on the throne for sixty years. What an achievement whichever way you look at it! Am trying to get everything together in readiness for our holiday to Morocco next week. 10 days in the sun. Am really looking forward to it. It will also enable me to lie back and relax ( not that I havnt been doing that)  But this should give me much more time to lie and dream and plan.  It will be good for Dennis too as he needs a rest after taking care of everything in my absence.
I have been researching more about Balinese culture and healing, which has been very interesting and thought provoking.  I haved stopped dreaming of Bali, at least for the past two nights. So maybe it is out of my system. Although I am not sure I want it to be. Time will tell.
I am feeling good, which is heartening. I was speaking to a girl yesterday whos mother had a lumpectomy followed by radiation, and she has had a terrible time. She suffered infection from the Op, then really bad burns from the Radiotherapy. And now her boob has swelled due to fluid build up which they are trying to drain.
My experience sounds like a walk in the park compared to hers..........

No comments:

Post a Comment